Advanced Materials Account Manager
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it
possible to breathe on Mars
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be the front-line seller who drives sales in Honeywell's
Specialty Additives business. You will be responsible for a dynamic
territory, growing sales and fostering growth of value-added
products utilized in key components of the plastics industry. You
will partner with marketing, technical, and product management
teams to identify opportunities, optimize value propositions, and
see the sale all the way through to delivery. Forecasts and
customer demand input will be done through Honeywell's Sales
Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP) and will require frequent
communications with customers and cross-functional alignment with
Honeywell demand planning team.
For this dynamic sales position, you will be expected to deliver
on the annual operating plan for your territory by cultivating a
robust sales pipeline, operating with a growth mindset, and
developing clear account strategies with a plan to optimize sales &
margin. We are open to Mid-West, South, South East, and the East
Coast locations to reside. This will require the Principal Account
Manager to also be a good facilitator, coordinating & guiding teams
across multiple functional areas (R&D, Operations, Supply
Chain, Marketing) to identify, qualify, and deliver on sales
opportunities you have identified in the region.
- Deliver on AOP for your territory
- Cultivate a robust sales pipeline
- Close key growth opportunities, driving overall sales
- Identify & negotiate supply contract opportunities with key
- Manage execution of the pricing and contract processes
- Maintain cross-functional alignment with supply chain, product
management, and marketing to achieve business objectives
- Develop clear strategic account plans for key accounts
- Interface frequently with customers to establish business
relationships and grow sales & share of demand
- Hunter mentality to find new customers and identify growth
- Develop a clear understanding of the value chain, business
drivers, and competitive environment
- Customer reporting in Salesforce.com
- Develop a strong understanding of the Products and associated
- Attend (trade shows, seminars, events)
- Utilize CRM software to facilitate customer account plans,
pricing, call reports, samples, & sales pipeline
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
- 5 years sales experience
- 50% travel in the future
- A broad knowledge of sales principles and best practices
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited
- An ability to influence at the operational level
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy
- Significant experience in selling (industrial) products
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the
- JOB ID: HRD108828
- Category: Sales
- Location: Charlotte,North Carolina,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Rockford , Advanced Materials Account Manager, Other , Ohio, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!