Pediatric Opportunity to Enjoy Small Town Living While Being Close to
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Job ID: 6809Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician who prefers to practice in an
environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a
community of about 25,000 residents.
- The practice will be busy with the ability to grow to about
2,000 active patients and see near 30 patients per day.
- You will be joining two other Pediatricians.
- Our Pediatric Inpatient unit consists of 6 beds, and we average
100 admissions per year totaling about 400 patient days.
- We average about 550 births per year, and our Pediatricians
share newborn responsibility with Family Medicine.
- Our Nursery is Level Two, and both Pediatrics and Family
Medicine perform circumcisions rather than OB.
- Call is (1:3), and Pediatricians are not called for routine
c-sections - only higher risk deliveries. Recruiter's
InsightStarting Salary For An Pediatrician Is $50,000 To $65,000
More Compared To Positions Located In Chicago, IL, Coupled With A
Cost Of Living Of 30% Less In This Community Provides You With
Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To Build Your Dream
Home, Pay Down Your Student Loans And Retire Early.The Income
Potential Is Greater Than Most With The Opportunity To Earn In The
Top 90th%Tile In The US. With Average Home Pricing Settled At
$129,969 And Where A Desirable 3456 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/2 Bath
Home Sold For $225,000 Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial
Savings Is Easy.The Community Is Welcoming To New Members And
Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family
Members And Getting To Know One Another. This Employer Is Committed
To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term
Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional
Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest
- 107 miles to Chicago, IL
- 126 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 220 miles to Saint Louis, MO Colleges and Universities
- Ashford University (about 27 miles; Clinton, IA; Full-time
- Kishwaukee College (about 44 miles; Malta, IL; FT enrollment:
- Black Hawk College (about 45 miles; Moline, IL; FT enrollment:
- Illinois Valley Community College (about 46 miles; Oglesby, IL;
FT enrollment: 2,747)
- Kaplan University-Davenport Campus (about 48 miles; Davenport,
IA; FT enrollment: 60,376)
- Northern Illinois University (about 49 miles; Dekalb, IL; FT
enrollment: 18,126) Recreation
- The City of Sterling maintains seven parks in addition to the
parks operated by the Sterling Park District. These are
neighborhood parks located throughout the community.
- Sterling is within one of the best Park Districts in the State.
The Sterling Park District offers a variety of recreational
opportunities in addition to the City parks
- The Dillon Home Property functions primarily as a museum but
weddings can also be hosted on the grounds. Shopping
- The Northland mall has many stores for all ages to shop
- There are many other shops located through out Sterling.
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric
oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics
jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency
medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric infectious
disease specialist jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs,
pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, neonatal
pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric
nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rockford , Pediatric Opportunity to Enjoy Small Town Living While Being Close to, Other , Sterling, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!