Business Development Lead
Company: QuEST Global Engineering
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Who is QuEST?Our goal is to become the most recognized and
trusted global engineering partner for our customers-Fortune 500
companies in the Aerospace, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas, Power, and
Transportation industries. We know we can find solutions to their
most important technical and business challenges they encounter. We
aren't consultants. We help them make their products the most
competitive in the world and that's how we've grown to over 11,000
problem solvers from 50 centers around the world. We aspire to be a
100-year company, which doesn't mean staid and boring, but rather,
we evolve and adapt to create the frontier of the engineering
services industry.The TeamWe need a leader to help in all facets of
developing Aerospace business services. We are building a team to
be involved with business development with new and existing
customers. You will be involved in hiring and onboarding key
personnel. You will be empowered to make decisions, take risks, and
create the future of Aerospace Services, but with support from your
QuEST Team when you need it.The RoleThe successful candidate is
expected to take the lead in the development of Business
Development solutions to customers in Aerospace industry by
leveraging their expertise, knowledge, and network of the various
disciplines in Business Development Management. You will set the
vision and strategy for your team and you will make it happen.Our
CultureWe just crossed the 21-year mark, and despite remarkable
growth, we have maintained a culture of empowerment at all
levels-what we call intrapreneurial. You will be part of the
decision making to drive continuous improvements so we can stay
happy and healthy as a business in a challenging industry. Not
everyone is a great fit. We will throw you into the deep end (with
lots of support), but if you want to swim, you have much
opportunity. We're not a place where laziness, ego, or rigid
thinking fit in, and that's intentional. You can do more at this
company than you can in twice the time anywhere else. We accelerate
success; you control the throttle and hold the yoke.Job Functions
- Support business growth and develop new business, strategic
partnerships for the enterprise including: current OEM customers,
new OEMs, airline customers and adjacencies.
- Work on multi-disciplined teams to develop competitive, high
quality and timely delivery of customer business proposals.
- Work with R&D and the advance engineering team to identify
and prioritize new adjacent opportunities.
- Help build business models and programs that achieve Collins
Aerospace business goals, including OEM and aftermarket pricing,
revenue and cost elements.
- Create and present business strategy plans, recommendations and
justifications to executive leadership.
- Ensure that Collins Aerospace capabilities are effectively
marketed to our target customers in accordance with UTC Aerospace
System's high standards.
- Evaluate contract terms, create negotiation plans and conduct
negotiations with potential customers.
- Work with program management team to understand and manage the
ongoing commercial relationships with each OEM including reporting,
analysis, contract re-negotiations and business growth
- Assist as required in the development of direct airline sales
opportunities, Including financial business cases, sales
approaches, commercial terms and pricing that optimize financial
returnsQualificationsWe're excited to talk to you if:
- 15+ years of experience working in an Aviation / Aerospace
engineering or business development role.
- Proven track record in new business development and a wide and
varied knowledge of the Aerospace industry.
- Experience in negotiating tough situations with both internal
and external groups, can win concessions without damaging
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and
- Financial understanding of costs and pricing and ability to
estimate/calculateLocation: Rockford, ILTravel: up to
5%Compensation Type: SalaryStatus: Full TimeContact:
TAT_NA@quest-global.comEducation TypeBA-Bachelor of ArtsJob
TypeFull Time-RegularExperience LevelSenior LevelTotal Years of
Keywords: QuEST Global Engineering, Rockford , Business Development Lead, Other , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!