Company: Personnel Management Inc.
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Beacon Hill Apartments is currently seeking a highly motivated
Grounds Supervisor who takes pride in their work and is always
looking for ways to improve the curb appeal of the community! The
Grounds Supervisor will be a natural leader who can bring the best
out of the grounds staff, and leads by example. Think you have what
it takes? Apply Today!The Grounds Supervisor is responsible for the
areas surrounding and encompassing the buildings within an
apartment community. The right candidate will be able to supervise
and assign tasks to the grounds staff, as well as be capable of
performing all grounds staff duties. We are seeking a responsible
individual who enjoys working outdoors.Additional job
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Training, supervising, assigning and prioritizing specific
duties to the grounds staff.
- Supervising pool maintenance, if applicable.
- Monitoring outside contractors to ensure contract
- Maintaining the irrigation system, supervising all repairs made
by grounds staff.
- Supervising repairs of foundation leaks.
- Overseeing the general upkeep and cleanliness of all grounds,
sidewalks, buildings, corridors, stairwells, community laundry
areas, mechanical rooms, parking lots, dumpsters and
- Securing and maintaining all equipment such as leaf blowers,
snow throwers, chainsaws, etc.
- Preparing grounds and maintenance reports.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor. Requirements:
- Ability to effectively train and supervise grounds staff.
- Ability to perform all job duties of the grounds staff.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate to
residents, staff, and co-workers.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds above shoulder
- Ability to push or pull up to 80 pounds variable
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position, such
as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time.
- Ability to shovel snow and/or clear ice from walks, driveways,
or parking lots and spread salt in those areas during snow
- Ability to work outdoors in temperatures above 90 degrees or
below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Must be experienced in irrigation.
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid
driver's license. Employees are required to be honest and
trustworthy with a satisfactory background. A valid driver's
license and reliable transportation will be required as this
position will entail the operation of a personal and potentially a
company vehicle. We offer our employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home We are an Equal Opportunity Employer,
and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit
qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic
information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran
status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.
Keywords: Personnel Management Inc., Rockford , Grounds Supervisor, Other , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!