Mobile Repair Technician - Lombard, IL
Company: HD Supply
Location: Loves Park
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Repair Technician- Mobile Service Technician - RockfordHD Supply -
Illinois Manager's Preferred Qualifications:
- Responsible for the timely, accurate repair of all assigned
- Diagnose janitorial cleaning equipment, determine parts and
labor required to complete repairs. Submit necessary paperwork in a
timely manner. Paperwork must be completed while at customer's
- Installation & PM service on laundry/warewash dispensing
- Complete daily work based on direction of the Service
Coordinator or Manager and following a first in, first out repair
- Complete all paperwork and documentation, as requested.
- Review all warranty work orders to ensure work is indeed
covered under warranty and properly documented indicating call is
within warranty period. Ensure warranty claims are submitted
through the Service Coordinator.
- Contact manufacturer's technical assistance when needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and vehicle.
- Complete all repairs based on manufacturer's recommendations
and ensure operator and personal safety first.
- Ensure routing of calls is done in the most efficient manner
possible according to location of work to reduce travel time in
coordination with the Service Coordinator/Service Manager.
- Keep your company provided vehicle in clean and presentable
condition, schedule routine maintenance and ensure all vehicle
documentation is current.
- Constantly work on improving productivity and labor utilization
and increasing invoiced labor.
- Assist other departments to ensure customer care issues are
- Continue to acquire knowledge related to the equipment you will
be repairing and work to improve capabilities.
- Perform any other tasks as required/directed by Service
Coordinator or Manager.
- Must be able to handle and load case goods or equipment for
deliveries or installations that can weigh up to 95 lbs.
- Management reserves the right to add or change duties and
responsibilities, as needed.Job SummaryRepair products returned
with defects and communicate with the customer and vendor. Major
Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Responsible for daily repairs and troubleshooting including,
maintenance, design, and documentation.
- Contacts customer, vendors and internal department via phone,
fax, or e-mail.
- Creates sales and purchase orders.
- Maintains accurate documentation on all repairs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- Usually located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors causing moderate physical discomfort, such as
dust, fumes, or odors.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Rockford , Mobile Repair Technician - Lombard, IL, IT / Software / Systems , Loves Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...