CNC Programmer / Operator
Company: IFH Group
Location: Rock Falls
Posted on: November 26, 2022
CNC Programmer Responsibilities:
Reading and interpreting technical blueprints and design
- Manage overall workflow through the CNC department per
- Loading raw materials into the CNC machine.
- Design CNC Cutting Fixtures for production jobs.
- Accurately program CNC Mill (3-axis HAAS VF-4) and machine
- Select and load correct cutting tools for the job
- Set ups involved, bolting fixtures and jaws, setting and
adjusting from different tools in cutting tools, setting machine
stops, feeds and speeds, checking dimension on set up piece and
making final tool adjustments.
- Completing quality control tests during the manufacturing stage
and on the final product.
- Records daily production and is responsible for returning all
set up material and paperwork to proper areas
- Maintain cutting tool library and inventory
- Maintain stock material inventory
- Cleaning and maintaining the CNC equipment
- Train new staff on machine operations & procedures
- Estimate production cost for CNC parts.
- Perform additional related duties as assigned or requested
CNC Programmer Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficient using M &G Code (HAAS Control)
- 3-5 years HAAS machining experience (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of tooling, inspection, and fixturing
- Proficient in CNC programming (CAMWorks & SOLIDWORKS experience
- Strong knowledge and skill with computers and computer
software, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Meet or exceed typical expectations for creativity, production,
quality, and safety.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have appropriate reading and mathematical skills
- Work well with others in a team setting.
- Have a good work record of self-motivation, judgment,
productivity, and safety.
- Able to work any overtime required.
- Must be self-directed and have the ability to work with minimal
- Production environment, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 50
- Workdays are Monday through Thursday, 5:45am - 3:45pm
- Personal Protective Equipment when required
You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- Machine Setups for Production Runs
- High School / GED
- CAD/CAM Software
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- CNC Mill (3-4 axis VMC) (Haas)
- CAM Software
Keywords: IFH Group, Rockford , CNC Programmer / Operator, IT / Software / Systems , Rock Falls, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!