Mental Health Clinician - Mobile Crisis Response, T-Sat 2nd Shift - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
This is a clinical position working in the mental health field.
-Provide mental health rehabilitation services and supports youth
and families to decrease hospitalization and crisis episodes and to
increase community functioning in order for the client to achieve
rehabilitative, resiliency and recovery goals. Provide continuity
of program services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a
safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable
regulatory and accreditation standards. Participate as a team
member in the delivery of mental health services to clients and
their families and facilitate the issues of recovery into their
daily living situations.
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- Ability to coordinate and present lectures for patients,
parents and community resources
- A passion to be a part of a mission driven
- A teamwork approach
- A desire to make a difference in people's lives
- Undertake primary case management responsibilities for
- Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and
educational sessions for clients and/or family members.
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent
with rules and regulations.
- Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions,
process, and discharge plans).
- Ability to coordinate services from a variety of community
- Utilize a variety of treatment concepts, evidence based
practices and service modalities when providing care.
- Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families,
and staff and community groups as needed.
- Be familiar with court proceedings and available to make court
appearances on behalf of Rosecrance clients.
- Bachelor's degree in counseling, psychology, social work (or
related field), bachelor's degree in unrelated field with 2 years
of experience in mental health services, or 5 years of experience
in mental health services without bachelor's degree.
- Able to conduct individual, group and family counseling
- Provide case management, treatment planning, and discharge
planning for clients
- Valid driver's license
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
- Tuesday - Saturday 3:30pm - 12:00am and On-Call shifts
Work Location: -Rosecrance Hillman - Rockford, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: -
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Mental Health Clinician - Mobile Crisis Response, T-Sat 2nd Shift - Located in Rockford, IL, IT / Software / Systems , Roscoe, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!