Field Service Technician
Company: Rockford Systems
Posted on: November 24, 2022
This is an exciting opportunity to travel to our customer's
facilities and put your electrical and mechanical skills towards
improving worker safety. If you have proven manufacturing
experience, with a strong focus on safety, then we invite you to
submit your resume.
Rockford Systems is looking for a Field Service Technician with
strong electrical and mechanical aptitude with the ability to read
and understand both electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
situations quickly and effectivity. Responsible for the successful
and efficient installation of safeguarding equipment within a
customer's manufacturing environment while meeting quality, budget,
and service requirements. Our company provides a large benefit
package including full nationwide medical, 401K, FLEX spending,
tuition reimbursement, gym memberships, paid vacation/sick
time/holidays, and more.
- Plan, implement and execute turnkey safety integration
- Assess the scope of work for installation project and conduct
an onsite review with customer to ensure understanding of project
requirements and needs.
- Travel to customer facilities for extended periods to complete
- Review overall job details with assigned installation
technician(s) to determine workflow of project and assign
- Direct the work activities and monitor performance of other
on-site employees assigned to installation projects and provide
additional guidance and assistance as needed.
- Apply electrical and mechanical abilities to troubleshoot
- Identify and deactivate active power sources and install
electrical controls, switches and machine
- Other duties and functions as needed to meet business
You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- PLC Wiring Experience
- High School / GED
- Excellent Communication Skills
Keywords: Rockford Systems, Rockford , Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!