Child Welfare Case Aide 1612510
Company: Camelot Care Center of IL
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Child Welfare Case Aide
Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as a
Child Welfare Case Aide?
Camelot Care Centers, part of Pathways one of the largest national
providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health
services, is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded
Child Welfare Case Aide.
Camelot Care Centers have offered a broad range of youth and family
services since 1972. All services provided are designed to maintain
children at the lowest and least restrictive yet the most
appropriate level of care and to support or seek permanent living
arrangements. Camelot Care Centers ("Camelot") is a Child Welfare
Agency licensed by the State of Illinois, a member of the Child
Care Association of Illinois, and is accredited by the Council on
About your Role:
- Provides for safe transportation for children and adolescents
to and from sibling and/or parenting visits, medicals, dental
visits, counseling appointments, psychiatric visits etc. as
- Gather information and arrange for appointments for clients per
the request of case manager or counselor.
- Secure documentation from other sources per the request of case
managers or counselors such as medical reports, school reports,
birth certificates etc.
- Provide supervision for sibling or parent visits as
- Communicate with treatment staff regarding any issues with
children and families while under their supervision.
- Complete appropriate documentation regarding activities
- Assist in filing and the answering of phones as directed by the
Regional Director. Does the Following Apply to You?
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), no prior
experience or training
- Valid State Drivers License (In good standing). If moving to
Illinois after position is accepted, must obtain an Illinois
Drivers License within 30 days from Date of Hire
- CPR & First Aid Certification within 30 days from date of
- Appropriate automobile insurance (at least state minimum) Perks
for working at Pathways :
- 401 K Plan
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we
grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance,
Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event
discounts) If you're #readytowork Camelot Care Centers is
Not the job youre looking for? Camelot Care Centers has a variety
of positions in various locations; please go to
To Learn More About Us: Pathways @ Camelot Care Centers @
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to
diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
Keywords: Camelot Care Center of IL, Rockford , Child Welfare Case Aide 1612510, IT / Software / Systems , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!