Addiction Counselor - $21.11/hr to $24.94/hr
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Sign on bonus:
- $4,000 sign on bonus - unlicensed
- $5,000 sign on bonus - licensed -
This full time position will provide continuity of program services
in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic
environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and
accreditation standards. Participate as a -member of a dedicated,
caring team in the delivery of addictions treatment services to
clients and their families and facilitate the issues of recovery
into their daily living situations. -
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, counseling, social work, or
related field (Master's preferred)
- Second level clinical license (LCPC, LCSW, LMFT) required for
Therapist title - Remote opportunity available for fully licensed
- Certified Addictions Counselor (CADC) required within 2 years
- Demonstrated education, training or experience with evidenced
- Demonstrated education, training or experience -with evidenced
- Familiarity with the adult criminal justice population
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed
- Practical Understanding of substance use disorders and symptoms
in the DSM 5
- Familiar with -conducting clinical assessments, -individual,
family and group counseling
- Desire to work with Adults in a residential team oriented
substance abuse setting Sunday-Thursday.
- Ability to learn and work independently to complete
documentation in automated software system
- Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients,
parents, staff or community resources
- Work hours prescribed by the Coordinator hours deemed necessary
for the responsibilities assigned.
- Undertake primary counselor responsibilities for designated
- Conduct assessments, individual, group, and family counseling
and educational sessions for patients and/or family
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent
with rules and regulations.
- Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions,
therapeutic passes, and discharge plans).
- Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families,
employees and community groups.
- Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the Code of Conduct
and with the framework of the law.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients, and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Assume other related responsibilities as delegated and
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Starting rate for Bachelors - $21.11/hour
- Starting rate for Masters - $24.44/hour
- Additional $.50/hr with CADC certification
- Additional $1.50/hour residential/inpatient differential
- Health insurance with multiple options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Four day shifts (8:30am to 5pm) and one evening shift
- Sun - Thurs OR Tues - through Sat -
Work Location: Rosecrance Harrison Campus - Rockford, IL
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelors or better in Human Services or related fieldPreferred
- Masters or betterLicenses & CertificationsRequired
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Addiction Counselor - $21.11/hr to $24.94/hr, Human Resources , Byron, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...