Human Resources Manager
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Human Resources Manager – Manufacturing
Rockford IL – Onsite
- Serve as a change management leader, effectively preparing
managers and leaders to drive change.
- Provide trusted thought leadership and HR/Employee Relations
advice to all stakeholders, ensuring a balanced approach is taken
to resolving all HR issues. Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal
requirements related to day-to-day management of employees,
reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people
aspects of organizational change.
- Responsible for driving accountability and provide day-to-day
guidance to line management as it relates to-coaching, counseling,
career development, succession and talent management, performance
management and disciplinary actions.
- Work proactively with managers and leaders to evaluate and
prepare for future talent needs. Manage all internal transitions
and promotions for manufacturing workforce to ensure
appropriateness and eligibility.
- Support the organization in executing an effective recruiting
strategy. Develop, facilitate, and implement staffing strategies &
plans to ensure the right people are in the right positions with
the necessary skills to do the job.
- Responsible for administering performance review program and
job descriptions to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity
- Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance
and equity within organization.
- Compiles and maintain metrics and data for all internal and
external HR reports.
- Administers and maintains records for benefit programs such as
life, health, dental and disability insurance, pension plans
vacation sick leave, leave of absence and employee assistance along
with conducting annual enrollment.
- Partners with other functional areas (such as Manufacturing &
Safety) as required, to ensure applicable guidelines are adhered to
(both internal & external) while ensuring reporting and records are
accurate. Specifically, in the areas of EEOC, FMLA and OSHA
reporting. Assists with filings, surveys, and other regulatory
- Maintains training programs and documents for ISO
certification, TS, and Quality.
- With support from Reginal Safety team, develop and execute
health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health
- Works directly with Corporate HR to carry out all corporate
objectives (training, surveys, policies, etc.).
- Works with outside agencies and regulators to effectively
manage unemployment and workers compensation claims.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field is
preferred. Will consider other 4-year degree with applicable
- 7+ years’ experience resolving complex employee relations
issues and progressive HR experience within a non-union
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines,
including compensation practices, organizational design, employee
relations, diversity & inclusion, performance management, and
federal and state respective employment laws.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented, and highly
- Must possess leadership qualities with exceptional
communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and customer skills.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Rockford , Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!