Site HR Coordinator
Company: Kenco Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
About the Position
The Site HR Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of
Human Resources functions at the site level. The coordinator may
provide support for function as an advocate for other areas such as
communications and/or safety.
- Enter all new hire information in HRIS system in addition to
updates (terminations, status changes, etc.) per company policy and
defined HRIS Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform weekly audits of timesheets for payroll
- Process background checks and additional pre-employment
- Conduct New Hire Orientation including the education of
benefits, company policies, and procedures
- Manage site based timeclocks and report performance
- Report on employee data including financial and labor data; may
review/audit invoice reports
- Guide employees to complete electronic forms related to
address, status, and benefit changes.
- Assist in recruiting, screening, interviewing,
hiring/terminating and training all new employees.
- Coordinate orders and requests with vendors for office
equipment, supply, and temporary personnel.
- Communicate company announcements and updates to company
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by site management
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of progressive administrative
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in related field preferred; If
no degree, equivalent years of experience within HR would be
- HR/payroll systems experience preferred.
- Strong MS Office skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook and
PowerPoint as well as data entry and typing ability.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and
speaks effectively before groups of customers or employees of the
- Attention to detail and data accuracy
- Positive attitude; good people skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions produced manuals and to
write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to manage small project assignments as necessary.
- Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough
challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working
collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Decision Quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep
the organization moving forward.
- Optimizes Work Processes - Knowing the most effective and
efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous
- Situational Adaptability - Adapting approach and demeanor in
real time to match the shifting demands of different
- This position is expected to travel approximately 25% or
- A passport is not required, but recommended.
Keywords: Kenco Group, Inc., Rockford , Site HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!