Company: Symphony Maple Crest
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Symphony Maple Crest - -Symphony Maple Crest Care Centre!
Looking for Cook to join our team -
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and
- DAILY PAY option
- tuition grant
- paid holidays
- 2 personal days per year
- comprehensive benefit
- incentives program including enhanced generous paid time
- medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability,
life insurance and much more.
- competitive pay,
- multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal
Maple Crest Care Centre is always looking for high level culinary
talent to bring the dining experience to new levels for our
residents/guests. One of the most important part of their day is
mealtime. It is a time to visit with others and enjoy a nutritious
and flavorful meal. Our culinary staff is the key to making all
The Cook will:
- Knowledge and understanding of dietary / cooking
- Ability to follow dietary orders and recipes
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment
- Promote and follow food / dietary sanitation practices
- Ability to follow state, federal, and facility dietary policies
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
Cookmust have the following:
- Must be available to work weekendsand some holidays.
- Ability to effectively communicate with families, guests, and
- Promote a positive environment and teamwork approach
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Hold your Food Handlers certificate
We have been certified as a Great Place to Work for the second year
in a row!
At Maple Crest Care Centre, a part of the -Symphony Care Network,
we value the contributions of every care provider and team member.
We are dedicated to creating a positive and productive professional
environment where all are empowered to grow and thrive.
Keywords: Symphony Maple Crest, Rockford , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Belvidere, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!