Pathways Team Leader - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
The Pathways Case Management Team is designed to provide
wrap-around case management referrals to youth with complex mental
health needs. - This position serves as a coordinator of this case
management team. The team provides support and linkage to a
continuity of program services in an ethical, legal and moral
manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with
applicable regulatory and accreditation standards. Work within the
community to identify and create partnerships that the team can
utilize to assist clients achieve their treatment goals.
Participate as a team member in the delivery of addiction and/or
mental health treatment services to clients and their families and
facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or
other related field.
- Must qualify as a QMHP as defined by the Illinois Department of
Mental Health Rule 132.
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet Agency insurance
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Computer proficiency required.
- Ability to navigate and document in electronic healthcare
- Ability to accurately complete required documentation within
the time frames
- Ensure that the client service records are maintained
consistent with required rules and regulations.
- Become competent in EHR and function as a trainer.
- Supervise assigned staff, including orientation, training,
regular supervisory meetings and/or feedback, scheduled evaluations
and disciplinary interventions as required.
- Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions, and
- Assume on-call responsibilities per schedule or when
- Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families,
and staff and community groups.
- Assist in treatment plan and assessment creation.
- Provide consultation to treatment team members to assist in
assuring that client care needs are met.
- Identify and develop community treatment partners to assist in
providing a comprehensive care program for designated
- Assure ongoing communication and collaboration with community
treatment providers once relationships are established.
- Provide case management and group coverage when
- Ensure that a firm referral is established for each patient
which includes date and time - supervisor role
- Act as point person when assigned
- Represent the department in PI committees and organizational
initiatives as determined appropriate by leadership.
- Knowledge of psychotropic medications and ability to identify
adverse effects of medications.
- Become familiar with all related state and county contracts,
and complete monthly reports as required.
- Serve as a member of the department and participate in all team
meetings and activities.
- Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the Code of Conduct
and with the framework of the law.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
-Work Location: Rosecrance Hillman Office
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Pathways Team Leader - Located in Rockford, IL, Hospitality & Tourism , Esmond, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!