Company: Rockford Tech Systems, Inc
Posted on: September 22, 2022
We are seeking a Dispatcher/Customer Service to join our team!
You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product
and service information and resolving technical issues.
- First line telephone contact with customers. Must be energetic,
professional and congenial.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the products and
services offered by employer
- Bookkeeping and clerical duties are essential
- Business Casual Office---Qualifications:
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of the geography of Northern IL, Chicago
suburbs, and Southern Wisconsin
- Quickbooks experience helpful
- Background check for a PERC card will be done in the first 30
days of employment because of license requirement with the State of
Keywords: Rockford Tech Systems, Inc, Rockford , Dispatcher/Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!