REP - SLOT CASINO SERVICE
Company: Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Rep - Slot Customer Service is responsible for supporting the
Floor Supervisors with operational responsibilities. This includes
circulating throughout the casino area assigned and servicing
player guests on the Slot machines by redeeming winning voucher
tickets, making change for players, and assisting players with
rules of the game and other general issues. They are also
responsible for the payment of jackpots and various minor
operational/guest service maintenance of machines.
* Performs all slot activities on the casino floor.
* Provides service throughout casino regularly.
* Balances and maintains coin/change/fill bank.
* Performs/verifies change buys, slot payouts and fills.
* Observes machine play.
* Performs all other related compatible duties as assigned.
* Promotes outstanding customer relations.
* Performs minor machine repair and maintenance.
* Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing work and public
* Perform work regularly and adheres to all Illinois Gaming
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Attend seminars when needed.
High school diploma or equivalent and previous experience in Slot
operations in a similar position strongly preferred. Knowledge of
all casino slot machines and games a plus.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing,
* Must obtain and maintain all licenses / certifications per
Federal, State, and Illinois Gaming Commission.
* Must successfully pass background check.
* Must successfully pass drug screening.
* Must be twenty-one (21) years of age.
* Must be able to work holidays and weekends, as well as flexible
shifts and/or unusual hours.
* Polished and professional presentation and communication
* Must possess basic mathematical skills to include ability to add,
subtract, multiply and divide specific to position
* Must be able to balance a cash bank.
* Communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to
position duties and responsibilities.
* Commitment to routinely go above and beyond in the accomplishment
* Maintain highest level of professionalism and
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by team
members within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications required of team members
assigned to this job. The Team Member understands that employment
with the Company is at-will and that no express and/or implied
contract of employment exists unless it is in writing and signed by
the Department Head. The Team Member further understands that
conditions may require the Company to modify this Job Description
and that the Company reserves the right to exercise its discretion
to make such changes.
Keywords: Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos, Rockford , REP - SLOT CASINO SERVICE, Hospitality & Tourism , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!