Pediatric Outpatient Opportunity in Rockford, IL
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Pediatrics opening in Rockford, Illinois. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Specifics
- Busy outpatient practice seeks a pediatric physician to serve a
growing community and patient base at Rock Cut Primary Care
practice in Loves Park, IL near Rockford.
- A pediatric physician with quality medical training who is
BC/BE is required.
- Outpatient focused practice with support by Pediatric
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled The Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
relocation The Community
- This practice clinic is located within the Rockford, IL area
and an easy drive to OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center.
- Rockford, Illinois, is an All-American city and an Illinois
Arts Friendly Community and home to over 400,000 people.
- Beautiful recreational facilities, parks, golf courses,
riverfront events, and water sports offer fun for all.
- Located near Interstate 90 and US Business 20, Rockford is the
third largest city in Illinois. Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs,
pediatric oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology
pediatrics jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs,
pediatric emergency medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs,
pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist
jobs, pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, internal
medicine pediatrics jobs, neonatal pediatric specialist jobs,
pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, pediatric
neurology jobs, pediatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Rockford , Pediatric Outpatient Opportunity in Rockford, IL, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!