Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Rockford, IL
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: November 9, 2019
Cardiology-Interventional opening in Rockford, Illinois. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com What are you
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We
have the total package...
• Collaboration is vital to any team. We're looking to add an
interventional cardiologist with coronary and peripheral (optional)
skillset. Become a member of our cardiology team at OSF HealthCare
Cardiovascular Institute (CVI).
• Driven to be a world class healthcare organization, we're looking
to be the winning team and we'd love to have you join! With 14
Cardiologists and four (4) advanced practice providers on staff,
and a full contingency of trained support staff, the CVI is the
largest practice of its kind in the region.
• Offering an integral team approach and an appreciation of our
team members is at the forefront of our growing practice and
philosophies. We believe everyone has something to offer, and we
can all afford to grow and learn from one another. Different
opinions and expertise are both welcomed and appreciated.
• Focused intently on the diagnosis and treatment of
cardiovascular, and endovascular disease in our patients, the OSF
HealthCare Cardiovascular Institute also retains subspecialties in
consultative cardiology, interventional cardiology, nuclear
cardiology, echocardiography, electrophysiology, peripheral
vascular medicine, preventative cardiology and cardiology research.
Currently OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center is the only
local hospital doing TAVR procedures.
• Delivering our patients specialty care through our Pacemaker and
Defibrillator Clinic, Lipid Clinic, and Anticoagulation Clinic.
• Availability call coverage consists of 1:5 weeknights and 1:5
• Recognized as a Truven 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospital, a regional
medical center, OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony provides pioneering
care in our Level I Trauma Center, Regional Heart Institute, Center
for Cancer Care, Illinois Neurosciences Institute and Women's
• Competitive base salary plus incentives.
• Five (5) weeks paid vacation (increases to six (6) weeks in the
second year), six (6) paid holidays and 480 hours sick
• Signing bonus
• Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME (two (2) weeks paid
annually), association membership dues
• Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
• OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center, is a 254-bed, Level
I Trauma Center located in Rockford, Illinois. Serving Northern
Illinois, OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center is home to
the Center for Cancer Care, OSF HealthCare Cardiovascular Institute
(CVI), OSF HealthCare Illinois Neurological Institute (INI) and OSF
Wound Healing Center.
• The Rockford area is home to some of the greatest variety in
residential opportunities and is consistently ranked as one of the
top five metropolitan areas in the United States for affordable
• The Rockford Park District consists of over 150 public parks, 10
golf courses and more than 7,000 acres of land, providing residents
plenty of room to bike, hike, swim, boat, picnic, camp and
Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional
cardiologist jobs, cardiology interventional jobs, preventive
cardiology jobs, interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric
interventional cardiology jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Rockford , Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Rockford, IL, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!