Hematology/Oncology Advanced Practice Provider Opportunity in Rockford
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: September 11, 2019
Hematology/Oncology opening in Rockford, Illinois. Job
- Hematology/oncology physicians in this Center for Cancer Care
attached to OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a level one trauma
center in Rockford, Illinois, are seeking an experienced certified
and Illinois licensed advanced practice nurse to work full-time
treating patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Schedule is primarily Monday-Friday with no weekend call.
- Services offered include IV chemotherapy, oral chemotherapy
adherence programs, clinical trials, radiation therapy, cancer high
risk genetics, and survivorship. The Cancer Center
- Quality patient care support services provided in this
state-of-the-art cancer center include social, nutritional,
financial, pastoral, palliative care, navigation, counseling and
- The Patricia D. Pepe Center for Cancer Care is Commission on
Cancer and Quality Oncology Practice Initiative accredited.
- The providers are oncology specialty board certified The
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 27 days PTO and 480 hours sick time/year
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, and retirement plan The
- Rockford is an all-American city, an Illinois Arts Friendly
Community and home to over 400,000 people.
- Beautiful recreational facilities, parks, golf courses,
riverfront events, and water sports offer fun for all. Located near
Interstate 90 and US Business 20, Rockford is the third largest
city in Illinois.
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a 254-bed tertiary care
facility and caregivers provide quality patient focused care. As a
regional medical center, OSF Saint Anthony is known for providing
pioneering care in our level one trauma center.
- Level one trauma center with trauma surgeons, surgical
oncologist, hospitalist group, Regional Heart Institute, Illinois
Neurosciences Institute and Women's Center all provide additional
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Rockford , Hematology/Oncology Advanced Practice Provider Opportunity in Rockford, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!