OB Hospitalist Position - Located in a riverfront community located ne
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Job ID: 7767Practice Details
- Seeking a OB Hospitalist to provide OB care to patients of the
OB Hospitalist Service, which include but not limited to No-doc and
MFM admitted patients.
- New Department - plan is to hire 4.5 FTE's
- Care will include triage, intrapartum, antepartum, postpartum,
and emergency management.
- 8 (24 hour) shifts per month Responsibilities include:
- To provide OB care to L&D patients when requested by the
Primary attending of the patient.
- To provide Emergency OB care to L&D patients when the
Primary attending is not available.
- Be available to assist with C-sections or other procedures
performed on L&D when requested by the Primary attending and
not attending to other clinical responsibilities.
- To triage all patient that present to L&D. If a patient
needs admission, the patient's Primary Provider will be contacted
and he/she will assume care.
- To provide back-up OB care to UIC Family Medicine
- To provide supervision of residents and medical students during
L&D rotation. Laborist Guidelines
- Work periods will be 24 hour shifts.
- OB Hospitalist service consists of No-Doc OB patients, High
Risk MFM Patients with MFM consulting, and UIC Family Medicine
patients requiring OB management.
- Face to face hand off is required.
- Outpatient follow-up to be coordinated prior to discharge.
- When OB Hospitalist is involved in patient care that limits
their ability to meet other Job Requirements, a Back-up OB Provider
will be called. Recruiter's InsightHave the perfect blend of
work-life balance. This organization offers Onsite child care and
sick child care, extensive wellness benefits including onsite
massage, and a Concierge service that will help you manage your
time including dry cleaning, oil changes, and shopping. Enjoy the
small-town atmosphere of a vibrant Riverfront community combined
with quick access to the big-city amenities of Chicago, Madison,
and Milwaukee. More Money and low cost of living. Enjoy a starting
salary of up to $75,000 more than major metro areas, along with a
cost of living at least 30% lower. You will gain a significant
financial advantage for paying off student loans, buying a home,
and planning for your future. Your earnings will provide ample room
for a great home in an educated community with outstanding schools,
along with wealth accumulation and preservation opportunities. With
a mean home price of $143,346, a stately 6-bedroom, 5-bath, 4,500
sq ft home with acreage can be yours for $449,000. This
organization is committed to recruiting and retaining the very best
talent and will provide you with resources to be successful
throughout your career. Enjoy an excellent income in a diverse
community that values and appreciates you. Closest Major City
- 58 miles to Madison, WI
- 80 miles to Chicago, IL
- 81 miles to Milwaukee, WI Colleges and Universities
- Rock Valley College Rockford, Full-time enrollment: 6,269;
Community College; Website:
- Rockford University, Rockford, Full-Time enrollment: 1,182;
Private liberal arts; Website:
- Northern Illinois University DeKalb, IL(about 28 miles) FT
enrollment: 18,126; Website: [Click Here to Apply]
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI(about 58 miles)
Full-time enrollment: 34,621; [Click Here to Apply] Recreation
SPORTS Baseball, football, soccer, hockey, ice skating - Rockford
has it all! How about league play for tennis, bocce, and
pickleball? Try out your water skis at the West Rock wake park or
hang more than ten at the local zip line park. Golf? Five public
courses and three unbelievable country club courses. RUNS & RIDES
With over 60 miles of developed rec paths circling Rockford, you
can walk, ride, and bike along the river, through the largest state
park in Illinois, and along abandoned rail lines. PADDLE & HIKE The
Rockford area is a nature preserve wonderland wth over 10,000 acres
of natural areas, lakes, rivers, and forests to explore including
Rock Cut State Park, the largest in Illinois. Shopping
- Cherryvale Mall offers more than 130 specialty stores including
Chico's, Abercrombie, and Gymboree, along with children's
activities and special events. Four anchor stores include
Bergner's, J. C. Penney, Macy's and Sears.
- Many unique boutiques and specialty shops can be found in the
historic downtown River District and in neighborhoods throughout
- Antique lovers will find more than 30 antique shops, two major
antique malls and many weekend shows and flea markets. Keyphrases:
obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs, gynecology jobs, ob
jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner
jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs,
obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np
jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rockford , OB Hospitalist Position - Located in a riverfront community located ne, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!