Orthopedic - Hand Surgery position located in Northern Illinois
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Orthopedics opening in Rockford, Illinois. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 6829Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
- Newly remodeled clinic and brand new hospital that will be opening in January 2019.
- Hours: Clinic 8a-5p; Surgeries will vary 2-3 days/week
- Work with highly-skilled teams of surgeons, anesthesiologists, registered nurses, surgical technologists and other surgical support staff members
- 395 bed hospital with 14 Surgical suites
- Level 1 Trauma Center with 54,000 emergency visits per year
- Have the support of a robust hospitalist program, jointly owned rehabilitation hospital, home health care and outpatient physical therapy at multiple locations.--Recruiter's InsightThe Community.------This community of 150,000 people, offer the best of both worlds!-- Far enough from the urban hassles; but close enough to enjoy the amenties of Chicago, including catching a Cubs, Bears, Sox, Hawks, and Bulls game.----Rockford is the third largest city in the state of Illinois and is located 15 miles south of the Wisconsin border and 73 miles to O'Hare International Airport.----Rockford has been recognized as one of the most affordable housing markets in the nation and is located 90 minutes to downtown Chicago and Milwaukee and just over an hour from Madison, Wisconsin.Settled on the banks of the Rock River, Rockford is notable for its economic diversification into aerospace, healthcare, and automotive industries. The community is currently undertaking various tourism and downtown revitalization efforts. Venues of cultural and historical significance include the world renowned Anderson Japanese Gardens, Nicholas Conservatory, Klehm Arboretum, the Coronado Theatre, and the Burpee Museum of Natural HistoryCompensation.-- Orthopedic Surgeons--who accept positions located 90 minutes from Chicago, often see starting salaries of $75,000 to $125,000 higher than their colleagues who practice in or in the surrounding areas of Chicago.The cost of living is up to 30% lower in Rockford compared to Chicago.----Coupled with the higher salary and lower cost of living, physicians will have more income to pay down student loans, build their dream home and enjoy a higher quality of life.The Housing Market.-- With Average Home Pricing Settled At $143,346 And Where A Desirable 3273 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3.5 Bath with Soaring cathedral double-coffered ceiling in great room with granite fireplace surround; can be yours for $339,900.-- --About Employer.-- This organization is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising five hospitals, more than 860 physicians, over 80 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 60 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.This organization is currently constructing a $505 million dollar specialty referral hospital along I-90 in Rockford. This campus will feature a womens and childrens hospital with neonatal and pediatric intensive care, pediatric emergency services and high risk maternity care.--Closest Major City
- 58 miles to Madison, WI
- 80 miles to Chicago, IL
- 81 miles to Milwaukee, WIColleges and Universities
- Rock Valley College----Rockford, Full-time enrollment:--6,269;-- Community College;--Website:--www.rockvalleycollege.edu
- Rockford University,--Rockford, Full-Time enrollment:--1,182; Private liberal arts;--Website:--www.rockford.edu
- Northern Illinois University DeKalb, IL(about--28--miles)-- FT enrollment:--18,126; Website:
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI(about 58 miles) Full-time enrollment:--34,621; Recreation SPORTSBaseball, football, soccer, hockey, ice skating - Rockford has it all! How about league play for tennis, bocce, and pickleball? Try out--your water skis--at the West Rock wake park or hang more than ten--at the--local zip line park.--Golf? Five public courses and three unbelievable country club courses.RUNS & RIDESWith over 60 miles of developed rec paths circling Rockford,-- you can walk, ride, and bike along the river, through the largest state park in Illinois, and along abandoned rail lines.PADDLE & HIKEThe Rockford area is a nature preserve wonderland wth over 10,000 acres of natural areas, lakes, rivers, and forests to explore including Rock Cut State Park, the largest in Illinois.Shopping
- Cherryvale Mall offers more than 130 specialty stores--including Chico's, Abercrombie,--and Gymboree,--along with children's activities and special events. Four anchor stores--include Bergner's, J. C. Penney, Macy's and Sears.
- Many unique boutiques and specialty shops can be found in the historic downtown River District--and--in neighborhoods throughout--Rockford.
- Antique lovers will find--more than 30 antique shops, two major antique malls and many weekend shows and flea markets.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rockford , Orthopedic - Hand Surgery position located in Northern Illinois, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!