OBGYN Hospital Position - Located
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Rockford, Illinois. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7767Practice Details
- Seeking a OBGYN Hospitalist to provide OB care to patients of the OB Hospitalist Service, which include but not limited to No-doc and MFM admitted patients.
- Care will include triage, intrapartum, antepartum, postpartum, and emergency management.
- To provide OB care to L&D patients when requested by the Primary attending of the patient.
- To provide Emergency OB care to L&D patients when the Primary attending is not available.
- Be available to assist with C-sections or other procedures performed on L&D when requested by the Primary attending and not attending to other clinical responsibilities.
- To triage all patient that present to L&D. If a patient needs admission, the patient's Primary Provider will be contacted and he/she will assume care.--
- To provide back-up OB care to UIC Family Medicine patients.
- To provide supervision of residents and medical students during L&D rotation.Laborist Guidelines
- Work periods will be 12 or 24 hour shifts.
- OB Hospitalist service consists of No-Doc OB patients, High Risk MFM Patients with MFM consulting, and UIC Family Medicine patients requiring OB management.
- Face to face hand off is required.
- Outpatient follow-up to be coordinated prior to discharge.
- When OB Hospitalist is involved in patient care that limits their ability to meet other Job Requirements, a Back-up OB Provider will be called.Recruiter's InsightHave the perfect blend of work-life balance.-- This organization offers Onsite child care and sick child care,--extensive wellness benefits including onsite massage, and a--Concierge service that will help you manage your time--including dry cleaning, oil changes, and shopping.----Enjoy the--small-town--atmosphere--of a vibrant Riverfront community combined with quick access to the--big-city amenities of Chicago, Madison, and Milwaukee.More Money and low cost of living.----Enjoy a starting salary of up to $100,000 more than major metro areas,along with a cost of living at least 30% lower. You will--gain a significant financial advantage for paying off student loans, buying a home, and planning for your future.------Your earnings will provide ample room for a great home in an educated community with outstanding schools, along with wealth accumulation and preservation opportunities.-- With a mean home price of $143,346,--a stately 6-bedroom, 5-bath,--4,500 sq ft--home with acreage--can be yours for--$449,000.--This organization is committed to recruiting and retaining the very best talent and will provide you with--resources to be successful throughout--your career.--Enjoy an excellent income--in a diverse community that values and appreciates you.--Closest Major City
- 58 miles to Madison, WI
- 80 miles to Chicago, IL
- 81 miles to Milwaukee, WIColleges and Universities
- Rock Valley College----Rockford, Full-time enrollment:--6,269;-- Community College;--Website:--www.rockvalleycollege.edu
- Rockford University,--Rockford, Full-Time enrollment:--1,182; Private liberal arts;--Website:--www.rockford.edu
- Northern Illinois University DeKalb, IL(about--28--miles)-- FT enrollment:--18,126; Website:
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI(about 58 miles) Full-time enrollment:--34,621; Recreation SPORTSBaseball, football, soccer, hockey, ice skating - Rockford has it all! How about league play for tennis, bocce, and pickleball? Try out--your water skis--at the West Rock wake park or hang more than ten--at the--local zip line park.--Golf? Five public courses and three unbelievable country club courses.RUNS & RIDESWith over 60 miles of developed rec paths circling Rockford,-- you can walk, ride, and bike along the river, through the largest state park in Illinois, and along abandoned rail lines.PADDLE & HIKEThe Rockford area is a nature preserve wonderland wth over 10,000 acres of natural areas, lakes, rivers, and forests to explore including Rock Cut State Park, the largest in Illinois. --Shopping
- Cherryvale Mall offers more than 130 specialty stores--including Chico's, Abercrombie,--and Gymboree,--along with children's activities and special events. Four anchor stores--include Bergner's, J. C. Penney, Macy's and Sears.
- Many unique boutiques and specialty shops can be found in the historic downtown River District--and--in neighborhoods throughout--Rockford.
- Antique lovers will find--more than 30 antique shops, two major antique malls and many weekend shows and flea markets. Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs, gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rockford , OBGYN Hospital Position - Located, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!