Cath Lab Tech
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: November 11, 2018
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Cath Lab Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program - we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral BonusDuties & ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibility of the Cath Lab Tech is to provide assistance with the patient care in the cardiac catheterization lab (CCL) through the provision of technical assistance to the cardiac catheterization team.
- Provides direct, safe, competent and quality patient care in the Interventional Cardiology department.
- Assists in the performance of various invasive cardiac or peripheral vascular diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Sustains a high level of patient care by communication with the patients, families, and physicians and co-works to address the physical, general and psychosocial needs of the patient.
- Functions under the direction and immediate supervision of the cardiologist/radiologist performing the procedure.
- Assists cardiologist during procedures by operating ancillary equipment, anticipating and obtaining catheters, wires and other necessary inventory and medications as ordered.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.Requirements:
- Current License in good standing
- Appropriate specialty certifications/credentials
- Two years of Cath Lab experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Cath Lab Tech, CLT, Cardiac Catheter Lab Technician, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiovascular Technologist, RCIS, Interventional Tech, IR Tech
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Rockford , Cath Lab Tech, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!