Neurosurgery position located in Northern Illinois
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Surgery-Neurosurgery opening in Rockford, Illinois. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 5332Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Neurosurgeon to join thriving Brain and Spine Center.
- You will partner with a general neurosurgeon, an interventional neuro-radiologist, nurse practitioner, five--neurologists, PM&R, and pain medicine physicians.--
- Hours--are Monday through Friday 8a-5p
- 7-14 days of call per month.
- Work out of one location with the clinic and office located on the hospital campus.-- ----
- For those interested in teaching, this organization has a direct affiliation agreement with the University of IL School of Medicine, Rockford.----Recruiter's InsightEarn More.-- Starting Salary For a--Neurosurgeon--Is $150,000 More Compared To Positions Located In Chicago Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 30% Less In This Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To Build Your Dream Home, Pay Down Your Student Loans And Retire Early.Income Potential.-- The Income Potential Is Greater Than Most With The Opportunity To--become a top earner in your field.------The Housing Market.-- With Average Home Pricing Settled At $143,346 And Where A Desirable 3273 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3.5 Bath with Soaring cathedral double-coffered ceiling in great room with granite fireplace surround; can be yours for $339,900.-- --The Community.------There are about 339,000 people in the Rockford Region, including the surrounding metro area. Located within--Winnebago County, there are--several unique surrounding villages and cities that form the Rockford Region, each with its own history, restaurants, and attractions!About Employer.-- This organization is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising five hospitals, more than 860 physicians, over 80 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 60 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. This organization offers over 75 specialty and sub-specialty services, including neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.This organization is currently constructing a $505 million dollar specialty referral hospital along I-90 in Rockford. This campus will feature a womens and childrens hospital with neonatal and pediatric intensive care, pediatric emergency services and high risk maternity care.--Closest Major City
- 58 miles to Madison, WI
- 80 miles to Chicago, IL
- 81 miles to Milwaukee, WIColleges and Universities
- Rock Valley College----Rockford, Full-time enrollment:--6,269;-- Community College;--Website:--www.rockvalleycollege.edu
- Rockford University,--Rockford, Full-Time enrollment:--1,182; Private liberal arts;--Website:--www.rockford.edu
- Northern Illinois University DeKalb, IL(about--28--miles)-- FT enrollment:--18,126; Website:
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI(about 58 miles) Full-time enrollment:--34,621; Recreation SPORTSBaseball, football, soccer, hockey, ice skating - Rockford has it all! How about league play for tennis, bocce, and pickleball? Try out--your water skis--at the West Rock wake park or hang more than ten--at the--local zip line park.--Golf? Five public courses and three unbelievable country club courses.RUNS & RIDESWith over 60 miles of developed rec paths circling Rockford,-- you can walk, ride, and bike along the river, through the largest state park in Illinois, and along abandoned rail lines.PADDLE & HIKEThe Rockford area is a nature preserve wonderland wth over 10,000 acres of natural areas, lakes, rivers, and forests to explore including Rock Cut State Park, the largest in Illinois.Shopping
- Cherryvale Mall offers more than 130 specialty stores--including Chico's, Abercrombie,--and Gymboree,--along with children's activities and special events. Four anchor stores--include Bergner's, J. C. Penney, Macy's and Sears.
- Many unique boutiques and specialty shops can be found in the historic downtown River District--and--in neighborhoods throughout--Rockford.
- Antique lovers will find--more than 30 antique shops, two major antique malls and many weekend shows and flea markets. Keyphrases: surgery jobs, neurological surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, neurosurgery jobs, neurosurgeon jobs, neuro surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rockford , Neurosurgery position located in Northern Illinois, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!