Company: OSF Healthcare
Posted on: November 17, 2023
- Our Roscoe/Rockton and Byron pediatric offices are seeking a
physician to serve a well-established and growing patient base in
the Rockford, Illinois area.
- Three days a week will be at our Roscoe/Rockton location and
two days week will be at our Byron location.
- Supportive work environment including 1 Pediatrician 1 Family
Nurse Practitioner at each of the sites.
- Call is very light and phone only.
- Epic EMR.The Benefits
- Over $100,000 in loan repayment options
- Paid relocation
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Generous Signing bonus
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, and retirement planTHE
COMMUNITY:Rockford. For Real.
- The Rockford region of Northern Illinois is a big place with a
small feel, an accessible small city with big ideas offering an
array of fantastic lifestyle choices. Live in the City of Rockford,
with its urban amenities and hustle. Or choose a suburb, small town
or rural life, with a laid-back vibe.
- Proud of being known as the "City of Gardens" and the "Forest
City," Rockford is located on the banks of the beautiful Rock River
in northern Illinois. It is conveniently located 90 minutes from
Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison.
- The Rockford region offers a number of arts and entertainment,
recreation and dining options. Some of the highlights: world-class
museums, gardens and parklands; top-notch indoor and outdoor
recreation venues including golf courses, rivers, water parks and
ice rinks; indoor and outdoor performance arenas and theaters;
plus, innovative and vibrant food, drink and shopping.
- Visit to download our full community guide. Qualifications
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Education: Doctorate
Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in
current state. Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate
specialty(ies). Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and
appropriate privileges. Must be eligible as a provider for
Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal heath programs. Physician
shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for
professional malpractice and other liability coverage. Licensed by
the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of
Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED
QUALIFICATIONS: Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to
provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs
of the patients servedOSF HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: OSF Healthcare, Rockford , Pediatric Physician, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!