Family Medicine/Sports Medicine Physician
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: May 23, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a calling
WI-Monroe Clinic Hospital
Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
SSM Health- Monroe Clinic
SSM Health Monroe Clinic is actively recruiting a full-time (0.8-1.0FTE) Physician to join the Sports Medicine department at our Monroe, WI location. This position is part of a team that works alongside the Monroe Orthopedic and Athletic Training departments. This is a unique opportunity to see patients of all ages, with established relationships with 16 rural high schools in the surrounding areas.
* Daytime clinical hours Monday through Friday 8am-5pm, no weekends
* Outpatient based practice
* Collegial team and fully supportive working environment
* EPIC EMR utilized
* Excellent onboarding process
* Two-year salary guarantee plus additional bonuses
Monroe Clinic Overview
Monroe Clinic became a member of SSM Health in 2018. Monroe Clinic is known as a leader in community healthcare with a strong mission focus, advanced technologies, and state-of-of-the-art LEED certified facility. Monroe Clinic is consistently recognized for clinical excellence in regard to high quality evidenced based care leading to their 5 start CMS rating, Guardian of Excellence Award, and eight consecutive "A" grades from leapfrog on patient safety.
Known for being the "Cheese Capital of the US", Monroe is situated among the rolling hills of southwestern Wisconsin. Our historic downtown square and arts center offers plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment. Scenic trails ensure access to natural beauty and a healthy lifestyle year-round. There is a strong sense of community and volunteerism in Monroe; people work together to better the lives of their friends, family, and the community.
Monroe also offers easy access to large metropolitan areas with Madison just an hour drive, while Milwaukee and Chicago are within two hours.
For more information contact:
Cati teDuits? Physician and Provider Talent
Cati.firstname.lastname@example.org - www.joinssmhealth.com
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
* Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
* Responsible for the standard of practice for patient population.
* Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all clinical decision making within the office during times of service.
* Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3) Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation; (5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
* Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the practice, in addition to office appointments.
* Participates in community service activities, including speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as reasonably requested.
* Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the practice.
* Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Constant use of speech to share information through oral communication.
* Constant standing and walking.
* Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
* Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
* Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
* Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
* Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication, distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
* Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
* Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
* Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
* Occasional driving.
* Rare crawling and running.
Licenses / Certifications:
Physician - State of Work Location
Day Shift (United States of America)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here
It's more than a career, it's a calling
Keywords: SSM Health, Rockford , Family Medicine/Sports Medicine Physician, Healthcare , Monroe, Illinois
here to apply!