Charge Nurse - $10,000 sign on bonus
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Van Matre Encompass Health Rehabilitation InstituteHourly rate
range $32. 59 - $57. 94 / hour$10,000 sign on bonus for
full-timeExcellent PRN rates as wellCompensation will be determined
based on years of experience and applicable certifications. This
position also includes generous shift differentials.The Charge
Nurse is responsible for ensuring excellent patient satisfaction
and positive outcomes by:
- Supervising the care, treatment and services provided to
patients by nursing staff on the assigned unit and throughout the
- Supporting the efforts of the nursing staff by providing direct
patient care when needed.
- Assessing and reassessing patients throughout the shift and
reporting patient concerns and changes in condition to the nurse
supervisor and/or physician in a timely manner.
- Participating on the interdisciplinary team by providing the
appropriate information to the team, and utilizing the information
received to ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Creating a plan of care that is individualized to patient needs
and is reflective of patient goals.BenefitsTo attract and retain
the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive
benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k),
college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal
plan and much more. For more information on available benefits,
please .What types of patients will you care for? We are an acute
rehabilitation hospital setting. Typically our nurses can expect to
spend an average of 2-4 weeks with our patients with a variety of
diagnosis such as: stroke, spinal cord injury, brain injury,
various neurological disorders, rheumatoid arthritis,
osteoarthritis, amputation, joint replacement, fractures, multiple
trauma, cardiac conditions, and pulmonary conditions. 80% of our
patients are discharged directly home.We use evidence-based
practice guidelines to treat our patients. We utilize our clinical
outcomes to assess and improve our treatment interventions and
programs. We participate in a national outcomes database, which
provides benchmarks and sophisticated outcome reports to help us
continually analyze and improve our patient outcomes.Helping you
become a better nurse is critical to our success -You will be
paired with mentors; attend in-house as well as external
educational programs. The treatment team is made up of full time
therapists, nurses, social workers, pharmacists and medical staff;
a great way to learn beyond your own discipline.Job Code:
100111QualificationsLicense or Certification:
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations.
- CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
- CRRN certification preferredEducation, Training and Years of
- Two years of experience in inpatient hospital setting
- Inpatient rehabilitation experience preferredPhysical
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a
minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or
pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and
repositioning of patients.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.Ability to
reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care
functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment.
Keywords: Encompass Health, Rockford , Charge Nurse - $10,000 sign on bonus, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...