Company: SSM Health
Posted on: May 21, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a calling
WI-Monroe Clinic Hospital
Full-Time Rheumatology Practice Opening-SSM Health Monroe
Join a physician lead organization that encourages physicians to build their practice around creating exceptional patient experiences.
Monroe Clinics has become member of SSM Health in 2018. Monroe Clinic is known as a leader in community healthcare with a strong mission focus, advanced technologies, and state-of-of-the-art LEED certified facility. Monroe Clinic is consistently recognized for clinical excellence in regard to high quality evidenced based care leading to their 5 start CMS rating, Guardian of Excellence Award, and eight consecutive "A" grades from leapfrog on patient safety. Additional details:
* Dedicated Rheumatology practice
* Weekday shifts (Monday- Friday, 8am -5pm)
* No Formal Call- Minimum phone consults from Monroe Hospital
* Epic EMR
* Two-year guaranteed salary, generous signing bonus
Comprehensive benefit package exclusively designed for physicians including annual CME dollars, immediate vacation CME time, 401K multi-funded account, just to name a few of our generous offerings
* BE/BC Rheumatology
* Active WI License & Active IL License (preferred)
* Active DEA
The Monroe Community
Known for being the "Cheese Capital of the US", Monroe is situated among the rolling hills of southwestern Wisconsin. Our historic downtown square and arts center offers plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment. Scenic trails ensure access to natural beauty and a healthy lifestyle year-round. There is a strong sense of community and volunteerism in Monroe; people work together to better the lives of their friends, family, and the community.
Monroe also offers easy access to large metropolitan areas with Madison just an hour drive, while Milwaukee and Chicago are within two hours.
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information please reach out to:
Cati teDuits - Recruiter- Physician and Advanced Provider
SSM Health Wisconsin Region
1808 W. Beltline Hwy.
Madison, WI 53713
We're Hiring! Go to our Career website: www.joinssmhealth.com
Diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
* Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
* Responsible for the standard of practice for patient population.
* Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all clinical decision making within the office during times of service.
* Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3) Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation; (5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
* Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the practice, in addition to office appointments.
* Participates in community service activities, including speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as reasonably requested.
* Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the practice.
* Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Constant use of speech to share information through oral communication.
* Constant standing and walking.
* Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
* Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
* Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
* Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
* Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication, distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
* Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
* Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
* Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
* Occasional driving.
* Rare crawling and running.
Licenses / Certifications:
Physician - State of Work Location
Day Shift (United States of America)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health is an equal opportunity employer. SSM Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Click here to learn more.
It's more than a career, it's a calling
Keywords: SSM Health, Rockford , Rheumatologist, Healthcare , Monroe, Illinois
here to apply!