Physician - Ear Nose & Throat -SSM Monroe Clinic-Monroe, WI
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: March 20, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a calling WI-Monroe Clinic
Hospital Worker Type: Regular Job Highlights: SSM Health Monroe
Clinic is actively recruiting a full-time (1.0FTE) Otolaryngologist
to join their team. Opportunity Highlights:
- Department currently consists of 1 other established ENT
- Call is approximately 11 days per month
- Typical case mix includes tubes, tonsils, sinus and
- Collegial team and fully supportive working environment
- EPIC EMR utilized
- Excellent onboarding process Benefits: At Monroe Clinic, we
offer a comprehensive benefit package exclusively designed for
healthcare providers including annual CME dollars, guaranteed
salary and multi-funded retirement accounts are just a few of our
generous offerings. Monroe Clinic Overview Monroe Clinic became a
member of SSM Health in 2018. Monroe Clinic is known as a leader in
community healthcare with a strong mission focus, advanced
technologies, and state-of-of-the-art LEED certified facility.
Monroe Clinic is consistently recognized for clinical excellence
with regard to high quality evidenced based care leading to their 5
star CMS rating, Guardian of Excellence Award, Top 100 Rural and
Community Hospital and eight consecutive ?A? grades from leapfrog
on patient safety. SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, or national origin. Job Summary: Diagnose and treat
injuries or illnesses. Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff
members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
- Responsible for the standard of practice for patient
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all
clinical decision making within the office during times of
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of
operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and
capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3)
Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation;
(5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel
management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality
assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the
practice, in addition to office appointments.
- Participates in community service activities, including
speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as
- Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and
quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running. Licenses / Certifications: Physician
- State of Work Location Work Shift: Day Shift (United States of
America) Job Type: Employee Department: Otorhinolaryngology
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 SSM Health is an equal opportunity
employer. SSM Health does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. Click here to
Keywords: SSM Health, Rockford , Physician - Ear Nose & Throat -SSM Monroe Clinic-Monroe, WI, Healthcare , Monroe, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...