RN-Home Health and Hospice (H)
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a calling.WI-SSM Health Monroe
Home Health & HospiceWorker Type:PRNJob Summary:Provides direct
nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures
and protocols of the healthcare organization.Job Responsibilities
and Requirements:PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- May perform point of care testing according to policies and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Licenses / Certifications:Basic Life
Support HealthCare Provider (BLS HCP) - American Heart Association
(AHA), Driver License - State of Work Location, Registered Nurse
(RN) - State of Work Location or Compact Multi-State LicenseWork
Shift:PRN / Per Diem Shift (United States of America)Job
Type:EmployeeDepartment:1900000028 HospiceScheduled Weekly
Hours:0SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights
laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
national origin, age, disability or sex.Learn more here
Keywords: SSM Health, Rockford , RN-Home Health and Hospice (H), Healthcare , Monroe, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!