CNA, OB (PRN)
Company: KSB Hospital
Posted on: January 23, 2023
KSB Hospital - Dixon, IL
PRN (as needed)
The Certified Nursing Assistant is primarily responsible for
performing various direct patient care activities and
nonprofessional related services as directed. This is a nonexempt
position. Reports directly to the Manager, OB Clinic.
PRN (as needed)
- Graduate of an approved Nurse Assistant training program.
- Documentation of the successful completion of an approved
Nursing Assistant competency examination and subsequent
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours and on weekends and
holidays when necessary.
- Willing to work in other units/departments as directed.
Required: Second year RN student looking for career in OB after
At KSB, we are committed to transparency in our pay practices and
publish the range of pay (minimum and maximum) for each position.
Offered pay rates will be determined by education, experience, and
equity with current team members.
$15.00 - $17.11
Standards of Behavior
The following section contains standards of behavior for which all
employees are responsible. Standards of behavior that are noted as
Needs Improvement require an action plan for improvement.
1. Communication Uses the best method of communication for the
issue at hand. Is a good communicator both orally and written.
Responds in a timely manner to telephone calls, emails, etc. Does
not speak unkindly in regards to coworkers or other departments.
Keeps supervisor informed of situations within the department and
2. Professionalism - Consistently has a positive attitude and is
upbeat and positive, greets others, smiles and makes eye contact.
Shows a sense of ownership in all they do. Accepts change well and
adapts to new situations. Goes beyond patient/customer
3. Customer Service Consistently provides competent care being
efficient in tasks/resources. Focuses on improving results.
Demonstrates an ongoing commitment to serving the customer as the
most important part of the health care chain, providing prompt care
and apologizing for delays.
4. Privacy /Confidentiality Has received training, knows and meets
all job-relevant standards related to HIPAA and Security. Respects
the privacy of patients and their families, coworkers, and KSB
Hospital. Follows the policy for release of information.
5. Safety Has received training, know and meets all job relevant
standards related to OSHA, Fire, Safety and Utilities, Security,
Emergency Preparedness, etc. Complies with all safety policies
using proper tools in order to provide a safe work environment.
Wears ID Badge at all times. When lifting heavy items always use
proper lifting techniques. Addresses Employee/Patient incidents
promptly, identifies and mitigates risks, follows Hand Hygiene
guidelines, medication reconciliation (if applicable), and
ventilator use (if applicable) all in accordance with KSB
6. Teamwork Works well with other members of his/her department to
promote a team effort for the good of the departments functions.
Recognizes and rewards success.
7. Required In-Services all applicable required in-services have
been completed for the evaluation year.
Keywords: KSB Hospital, Rockford , CNA, OB (PRN), Healthcare , Dixon, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!