CNA Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Saba Health Care
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- CNA certificate (current and active)
- BLS certificate
- Able to stand for hours at a time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Experience with LTC
- Experience with POC
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
Tasks for this position include, but not limited to:
- Able to work 0600 to 1400, 1400 to 2200, and/or 2200 to
- Safely perform daily resident care
- Accurately obtain vitals and weights
- Perform restorative programs (ROM, Dressing, Grooming,
- Able to perform standard CNA care as learned in CNA
- Be part of a new and upcoming community.
- Work in a facility that cares as much about its staff as much
as it cares about its residents.
- (Having the supplies needed to do the job: printer, fax,
- Join a team attempting to make a difference for residents and
Keywords: Saba Health Care, Rockford , CNA Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Belvidere, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!