Mental Health Clinician - 1st Shift - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Rosecrance seeks dedicated individuals to provide the highest
quality care to treat substance use disorder and mental health
issues. We're focused on one thing: Providing the best opportunity
for long and lasting recovery.
With more than 40 locations, Rosecrance offers high quality and
efficient comprehensive services for children, adolescents and
adults. We hold ourselves and our staff to very high standards and
in return for excellence we provide a comprehensive salary and
benefit package including health, life, dental and vision
insurance, retirement plan with company match, and paid time off
The Triage Program and the Crisis Residential Unit are closely
linked programs that are logically and efficiently offered under
one roof. These programs are designed to provide an immediate
response to individuals experiencing a psychiatric crisis.
Work Hours: - Sunday - Thursday 8 am - 5 pm
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
--- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling and
Guidance, Rehabilitation Counseling, Social Work, Vocational
Counseling, Psychology, Pastoral Counseling, or Family Therapy or
related field, Master's preferred. Must qualify as an MHP or QMHP
--- Demonstrated education, training or experience in the mental
--- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed
--- Excellent organizational and computer skills
--- Self-Starter with ability to work independently and with a
--- Skilled in conducting individual, family and group counseling,
--- Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients,
families, staff or community resources
--- Valid driver's license
1. Work hours prescribed by and any additional hours deemed
necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
2. Ability to motivate and problem solve with staff regarding
effective clinical practices.
3. Ability to be self-motived, seek improved performance, problem
solving while meeting the complex needs of the clients and their
4. Skills to adapt verbal and written communication to the language
and style of the client and their family.
5. Complete all necessary documentation with in the appropriate
6. Undertake primary case management responsibilities for
7. Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and educational
sessions for clients and/or family members.
8. Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent
with rules and regulations.
9. Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions,
process, and discharge plans).
10. Ability to coordinate services from a variety of community
11. Utilize a variety of treatment concepts, evidence based
practices and service modalities when providing care.
12. Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families,
and staff and community groups as needed.
13. Be familiar with court proceedings and available to make court
appearances on behalf of Rosecrance clients.
14. Serve as a member of the Clinical Team and participate in all
team meetings and activities.
15. Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the professional Code
of Ethics and within the framework of the law.
16. Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
17. Serve as a role model and demonstrate positive guest relations
in representing the agency.
18. Assume other related responsibilities as delegated by
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law -
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Mental Health Clinician - 1st Shift - Located in Rockford, IL, Healthcare , Caledonia, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!