Behavioral Health SAP Counselor (RPS 205) - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Location: German Valley
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position Purpose: - Provide behavioral health services to
identified students in a school setting as a part of Rockford
Public School District. This will be in the form of running
structured groups for identified students, assessing the needs of
individual students for behavioral health and substance use support
services, engaging identified students in individual sessions, and
collaborating with community partners for potential referrals as
needed. - Services delivered may be in conjunction with other
treatment providers, and in these instances, collaboration of
service delivery is required in order to provide appropriate
support to the student in the school setting.
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift varies per school hours: 7:30a - 5:00p
- Monday thru Friday
Work Location: -Rockford Public School District
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related field (i.e. Psychology,
Counseling, and Social Work).
- Experience in and comprehensive knowledge of Student Assistance
programming and Mental Health services
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate ideas
- Valid driver's license
- Work hours prescribed and any additional hours deemed necessary
for the responsibilities assigned.
- Coordinate Student Assistance Programming in the school setting
with the assistance of core team members. Coordinate adolescent
programming with outside treatment providers.
- Provide ongoing training as needed with school personnel,
students and parents with assistance from the core team members and
- Function as a member of the core team by having case management
responsibilities for the service recipients in the Student
- Provide, with the assistance of the core team, close follow up
of students who are currently in the program or who have completed
- Track data that will be used for outcomes and evaluation of the
- Conduct, in cooperation with other team members, group and
individual support group sessions at the school.
- Provide assessment services for referrals.
- Maintain all clinical records in accordance with agency
policies and procedures.
- Facilitate team meetings for clients involved in the Student
- Perform on-call procedures as designated by the Clinical
Coordinator or Administrator.
- Assist in public relations activities including presentations
to community resources, Parent/Teacher Organizations, etc.
- Develop a referral source list with core team member
- Serve as a member of the SAP Team and school core team, and
participate in all team meetings and activities.
- Understand and comply with all of the principles established by
the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with the mission,
vision, values and expectations of Rosecrance.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Assume other related responsibilities as assigned by
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Behavioral Health SAP Counselor (RPS 205) - Located in Rockford, IL, Healthcare , German Valley, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!