Mental Health Court (TIP) Therapist - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Location: Loves Park
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position Purpose: Provides mental health rehabilitation services
and supports, -as a part of the Therapeutic Intervention Program
(TIP) team within the Winnebago County Problem Solving Courts, for
adults and families to decrease hospitalization and crisis episodes
and to increase community functioning in order for the client to
achieve rehabilitative, resiliency and recovery goals. Provide
continuity of program services in an ethical, legal and moral
manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with
applicable regulatory and accreditation standards. Participate as a
team member in the delivery of mental health services to clients
and their families and facilitate the issues of recovery into their
daily living situations.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
--- Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling and
Guidance, Rehabilitation Counseling, Social Work, Vocational
Counseling, Psychology, Pastoral Counseling, or Family Therapy or
related field, License preferred. Must qualify as QMHP, LPHA
--- Demonstrated education, training or experience in the mental
--- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed
--- Excellent organizational and computer skills
--- Self-Starter with ability to work independently and with a
--- Skilled in conducting individual, family and group counseling,
--- Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients,
families, staff or community resources
--- Valid driver's license
1. Work hours -Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
2. Ability to motivate and problem solve with staff regarding
effective clinical practices.
3. Ability to be self-motived, seek improved performance, problem
solving while meeting the complex needs of the clients and their
4. Skills to adapt verbal and written communication to the language
and style of the client and their family.
5. Complete all necessary documentation with in the appropriate
6. Undertake primary case management responsibilities for
7. Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and educational
sessions for clients and/or family members.
8. Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent
with rules and regulations.
9. Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions,
process, and discharge plans).
10. Ability to coordinate services from a variety of community
11. Utilize a variety of treatment concepts, evidence based
practices and service modalities when providing care.
12. Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families,
and staff and community groups as needed.
13. Be familiar with court proceedings and available to make court
appearances on behalf of Rosecrance clients.
14. Serve as a member of the Clinical Team and participate in all
team meetings and activities.
15. Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the professional Code
of Ethics and within the framework of the law.
16. Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
17. Serve as a role model and demonstrate positive guest relations
in representing the agency.
18. Assume other related responsibilities as delegated by
19. represent Rosecrance as a part of the Winnebago County TIP
court program, by attending weekly meetings and court calls,
complete weekly reports, as well as serve as an advocate for the
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law -
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Mental Health Court (TIP) Therapist - Located in Rockford, IL, Healthcare , Loves Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!