Travel Nurse RN - ED - Emergency Department - $2,574 per week
Company: Providence Health Care Staffing
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Providence Health Care Staffing is seeking a travel nurse RN ED
- Emergency Department for a travel nursing job in Rockford,
Illinois.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: TravelRegistered Nurse RN,--Emergency
Department, Javon Bea Hospital - Riverside, Nights, 72hrs /
2wksJavon Bea Riverside Hospital is a level 1 Trauma Center with 16
treatment and 3 trauma rooms. ER nurses--treat patients who are
suffering from trauma, injury or severe medical conditions and
require urgent treatment. Since these specialists work in crisis
situations, they must be able to quickly identify the best way to
stabilize patients and minimize pain. This position will require
every other weekend and every other holiday.--ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Utilizes the nursing process and collaborates with
interdisciplinary team members in caring for patients.--
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with approved nursing techniques, policies and procedures,
standards of care, and State laws/practice act.--
- Documents according to standards of care.
- Develops initiates and executes a patient plan of care
according to the individualized needs of the patient, as prescribed
by Physician and/or hospital policy including patient and family
- Participates in department or unit performance improvement
activities, may include shared governance.
- Utilizes clinical expertise & guidance to other
units/departments in support of-- the patient's longitudinal plan
- Utilizes critical thinking in regards to patient safety and
patient experience and appropriately escalates to the appropriate
chain of command.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.--
- BSN or upon hire BSN completion agreement for enrollment in an
accredited BSN Completion
- Current IL RN licensure by the IL Dept of Professional
- Current CPR certification, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- National Institute Healthcare Stroke Scale (NIHSS)
- Current TNCC certification
- TNS preferred--SPECIAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The Special Physical Demands are considered Essential Job
Functions of the position with or without reasonable
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to--stand; walk; use hands
to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop,--kneel,
crouch, or smell.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50--pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and
depth--perceptionProvidence Health Care Staffing Job ID #236794.
Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week
(subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Medical benefits
- Benefits start day 1
Keywords: Providence Health Care Staffing, Rockford , Travel Nurse RN - ED - Emergency Department - $2,574 per week, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!