Mental Health Clinician - Outpatient Services - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Provide mental health rehabilitation services and supports
children, adolescents, adults and families to decrease
hospitalization and crisis episodes and to increase community
functioning in order for the client to achieve rehabilitative,
resiliency and recovery goals. -Provide continuity of program
services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and
therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and
accreditation standards. - Participate as a team member in the
delivery of mental health services to clients and their families
and facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling and
Guidance, Rehabilitation Counseling, Social Work, Vocational
Counseling, Psychology, Pastoral Counseling, or Family Therapy or
related field required. - Master's preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to motivate and problem solve with staff regarding
effective clinical practices.
- Ability to be self-motived, seek improved performance, problem
solving while meeting the complex needs of the clients and their
- Skills to adapt verbal and written communication to the
language and style of the client and their family.
- Complete all necessary documentation with in the appropriate
- Undertake primary case management responsibilities for
- Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and
educational sessions for clients and/or family members.
- Ensure that client service records are maintained, consistent
with rules and regulations.
- Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions,
process, and discharge plans).
- Ability to coordinate services from a variety of community
- Utilize a variety of treatment concepts, evidence based
practices and service modalities when providing care.
- Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families,
and staff and community groups as needed.
- Be familiar with court proceedings and available to make court
appearances on behalf of Rosecrance clients.
- Serve as a member of the Clinical Team and participate in all
team meetings and activities.
- Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the professional Code
of Ethics and within the framework of the law.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model and demonstrate positive guest relations
in representing the agency.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: Monday - Friday; 3 days 8:30am-5:00pm, 2 days
Work Location: Rosecrance Ware Center - Rockford, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Mental Health Clinician - Outpatient Services - Located in Rockford, IL, Healthcare , Lindenwood, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!