Case Manager - Mental Health Pathways - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Location: Cherry Valley
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Provides mental health rehabilitation services and supports adults
and families to decrease hospitalization and crisis episodes and to
increase community functioning in order for the client to achieve
rehabilitative, resiliency and recovery goals. - Provide continuity
of program services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a
safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable
regulatory and accreditation standards. - - Participate as a team
member in the delivery of mental health services to clients and
their families and facilitate the issues of recovery into their
daily living situations.
- Bachelor degree Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or other
related field, or equivalent experience and training
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet Agency insurance
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently and with a
- Computer proficiency required.
- Ability to navigate and document in electronic healthcare
- Ability to accurately complete required documentation within
the time frames
- Ability to motivate and problem solve with staff regarding
effective clinical practices.
- Ability to be self-motived, seek improved performance, problem
solving while meeting the complex needs of the clients and their
- Adapt verbal and written communication to the language and
style of the client and their family.
- Complete all necessary delivery of service and documentation of
said service within the time lines required to maintain program
- Undertake primary case management responsibilities for
- Work with client and guardians to develop a comprehensive
multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Participate in crisis assessment process for designated clients
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent
- Maintain communications with multidisciplinary treatment
- Ability to coordinate services from a variety of community
- Utilize a variety of treatment concepts, evidence based
practices and service modalities when providing care.
- Familiar with court proceedings and available to make court
appearances on behalf of Rosecrance clients.
- Exhibits actions and makes decisions that align with the
Rosecrance Code of Conduct and within the framework of the
- Serve as a member of the team, and participate in all team
meetings, duties and activities as assigned.
- Serve as a role model to others and demonstrate excellent
- On call responsibilities may be required for this position
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: -Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Work Location: Rosecrance Hillman Office -
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Case Manager - Mental Health Pathways - Located in Rockford, IL, Healthcare , Cherry Valley, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!