Community Family Therapist - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Position Purpose: - The Community Family Therapist position is
located at our Rosecrance Ware Center working with children,
adolescents, and their families. This counselor position is
responsible for providing intensive individual, group and families
sessions each week at the center and in the community.
- Bachelor's Degree with two years' experience in behavioral
- Minimum of one year experience with behavioral health
programming or an equivalent combination of education, training and
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed
- Skilled in conducting individual, family and group
- Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients,
parents, staff or community resources
- Provide leadership and coordination of the family
- Provide training to staff on family roles and
- Develop and coordinate all information disseminated to
- Undertake primary case management responsibilities for
- Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and
educational sessions for clients and/or family members.
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent
with rules and regulations.
- Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions,
therapeutic passes, and discharge plans).
- Assume on-call responsibilities per schedule or when
- Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families,
staff, and community groups.
- Be familiar with school proceedings and available to make
appearances on behalf of Rosecrance patients.
- Serve as a member of the Clinical Teams and participate in
designated team meetings and activities.
- Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the professional Code
of Conduct and within the framework of the law.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model and demonstrate positive guest relations
in representing the agency.
- Assume other related responsibilities as delegated by
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Work Location: Rosecrance Ware Center - Rockford, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Community Family Therapist - Located in Rockford, IL, Healthcare , Belvidere, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!