Community Mental Health Clinician - Located in Belvidere, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Provide Pre-screening for adults in crisis using Universal
Screening, Assessment and Referral Form (USARF) and Level of Care
Utilization System (LOCUS) or Illinois Medicaid Comprehensive
Assessment of Needs & Strengths (IMCANS). - Provide program
services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and
therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and
accreditation standards. -
- Bachelors in human services or related field. - Master's
preferred, but not required.
- Trained in crisis intervention, experience in the mental health
field is required.
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent clinical and diagnostic skills.
- Able to resolve conflicts with internal and external customers.
- Competent in handling psychiatric crisis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. -
- Excellent organizational skills, able to manage time and meet
- Competent computer skills. -
- Self-starter with ability to work independently. -
- Performs comprehensive mental health assessments for
- Evaluates client's needs and develops individualized treatment
plans that consist of attainable treatment goals.
- Monitors client's progress and adjusts treatment plan as
- Provides individual or group counseling to assigned
- Acts as a client advocate, treating all clients with respect
- Maintains accurate and thorough documentation reflecting
services provided by clients.
- Provides outreach training, consultation, prevention and
treatment services as indicated by contracts and program
- Engages with appropriate discharge and aftercare planning with
- Participates in all relevant program or agency meetings as
- Participates in in-service, extramural training and/or
continuing education as requested.
- Responds with appropriate law enforcement entity to high-risk
- Provides enhanced case management services per client
- Assist in making appropriate referrals to community
- Performs all job functions in a professional manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Monday - Friday
Work Location: Rosecrance Belvidere - Belvidere, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Community Mental Health Clinician - Located in Belvidere, IL, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!