Nurse - (Nights) RN or LPN - $5,000 Sign On Bonus! - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Now offering a $5,000 sign on bonus for all RN positions!
Benefits of working at Rosecrance:
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Rosecrance seeks dedicated individuals to provide the highest
quality care to treat substance use disorder and mental health
issues. We're focused on one thing: Providing the best opportunity
for long and lasting recovery.
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Directly supervise groups of clients and exemplify and reinforce
the concepts of the treatment program. - Provide continuity of
nursing program services in an ethical, legal and moral manner
within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with
applicable regulatory and accreditation standards. Participate as a
team member in the delivery of addictions treatment services to
clients and their families and facilitate the issues of recovery
into their daily living situations.
- A current Illinois RN license, or a current Illinois LPN
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed
- Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients, staff
- CPR training or complete within three months
Work hours: - -Week 1: M, T, W, Sa Week 2: Su, T, W, F All shifts
are 7:30pm - 6:00am with the exception of every other Wednesday
4:00pm - 2:30am
- Responsible and accountable for individual nursing practice and
determines the appropriate delegation of tasks consistent with the
nurse's obligation to provide optimum client care
- Promotes, advocates for and strives to protect the health,
safety and rights of the client.
- Assume nursing case management responsibilities for designated
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of nursing activities for
- Adherence to Rosecrance Medication Management Plan including
medication identification, procurement, storage, education,
administration and monitoring.
- Provides education and/or lectures on medical topics for
clients, family, staff and public as necessary
- Builds and maintains professional relationships with
colleagues, interdisciplinary teams and outside providers.
- Assess physical and medical needs of assigned clients.
- Be sensitive to and act upon any medical or emotional
- Document to ensure the client service record is maintained and
in compliance with all applicable regulations and Rosecrance
- Document and follow through with all physician orders and
communicate with client's personal physician as required.
- Participate in Infection Control activities and maintain
knowledge of current infection control techniques.
- Able to demonstrate competent use of all medical equipment and
- Maintains appropriate therapeutic and professional
- Participate in Performance Improvement activities as
- Maintain annual certification in Healthcare provider
- Serve as a member of the Nursing team and participate in all
team meetings and activities.
- Understand and comply with all of the principles established by
the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with the mission,
vision, values and expectations of Rosecrance.
- Able to provide culturally competent and exceptional customer
service consistently to every customer.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Assume other related responsibilities as assigned by
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
Schedule: 10 -hour shifts
Work Location: Rosecrance Griffin Williamson Campus - Rockford,
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Nurse - (Nights) RN or LPN - $5,000 Sign On Bonus! - Located in Rockford, IL, Healthcare , Caledonia, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!