Addiction Medicine Physician - Northern Illinois
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Addiction Medicine opening in Rockford, Illinois. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Seeking a BE/BC Addiction Medicine specialist to expand the
addiction medicine services. The successful candidate will quickly
build a busy community-based practice, along with dedicated support
from sub-specialists of University of Wisconsin School of Medicine
and Public Health.
As a teaching hospital, they offers the opportunity to work with
residents and medical students and the individual selected for this
position will be eligible to apply for academic appointment.
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision,
disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available.
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Award-winning health system offers complete child care
including preschool and kindergarten, sick-child care, and free
Contact Scott Scheinman at or
Keyphrases: addiction medicine jobs, addiction rehabilitation jobs,
addiction therapist jobs, addiction therapy jobs, addiction
psychiatrist jobs, addiction treatment jobs, substance abuse
treatment jobs, substance abuse rehabilitation jobs, substance
abuse intervention jobs, juvenile substance abuse jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Rockford , Addiction Medicine Physician - Northern Illinois, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!