Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Endocrinology opening in Rockford, Illinois. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
- OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a board
certified/board eligible endocrinologist to join one other
endocrinologist, three diabetic educators, and 1 APN.
- Primarily outpatient with opportunity to provide some inpatient
- Opportunity for quick growth/high volume within the
- Enjoy a strong referral base from OSF Medical Group primary
care physicians & robust regional referral network in the
- Academic appointment is available with the UIC College of
Medicine, Rockford, Illinois.
- Call coverage provided by primary care after-hours call
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a 241-bed, Regional Medical
Center and tertiary care facility caregivers provide quality
patient focused care.
- Opportunity to refer to two fellowship trained endocrine
surgeons who are located in the same building
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/DisabledThe Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
- The Rockford area is home to some of the greatest variety in
residential opportunities and is consistently ranked as one of the
top five metropolitan areas in the United States for affordable
- The Rockford Park District consists of over 150 public parks,
10 golf courses and more than 7,000 acres of land, providing
residents plenty of room to bike, hike, swim, boat, picnic, camp
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients servedEOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Keyphrases: endocrinology jobs, endocrinologist jobs, child
endocrinologist jobs, children's endocrinologist jobs, consultant
endocrinologist jobs, diabetes endocrinologist jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Rockford , Endocrinologist, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!