RN- Dialysis Coordinator
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence begins with
compassionate employees like you.Our Mission and Values put the
patient first and place you in a position to improve each
day.Experience as a dialysis nurse is highly preferred. Monroe
Clinic requires enrollment in a BSN program within 2 years of hire,
and completion within 5 years of hire.In return, you can expect a
work environment where:
- You will feel valued, respected and free to express
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills and
talents toward a greater purpose;
- Teamwork and collaboration is encouraged, while management is
supportive.If youre a patient advocate firstIf you listen and
respond with great careIf the needs, wants, and goals of each
patient matter to youIf you listen and respond with great care,
then wed love to learn more!Fill out your application today to join
a network ofemployeesjust as kind and powerful as you!Provides
coordination of the activities and flow of work for the assigned
clinical program.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates the development, implementation and evaluation of
program services and initiatives.
- Plans, implements, evaluates, and coordinates appropriate
- Maintains program documentation and review to support
regulatory and compliance regulations.
- Assists with determining appropriate training for the staff and
developing the learning program.
- Collaborates with advanced practice providers to ensure quality
- Collaborates with others to assist with problem identification
and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new
services, and systems/performance measures.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or equivalent combination of
education and experienceEXPERIENCE
- Three years' registered nurse experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Rockford , RN- Dialysis Coordinator, Healthcare , Monroe, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!