RN-Clinic Specialty Float
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Sign-on bonus eligible!At SSM Health, we know the healing power
of presence begins with compassionate employees like you.As a
Clinical Support Nurse youve chosen a career where patients mattera
lot.Our Mission and Values put the patient first and place you in a
position to improve each day. This position is scheduled 40 hours a
week as a day shift.Monroe Clinic requires enrollment in a BSN
program within 2 years of hire, and completion within 5 years of
hire.In return, you can expect a work environment where:
- Nurses feel valued, respected and free to express
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills and
talents toward a greater purpose;
- Teamwork and collaboration is encouraged, while management is
supportive.If youre a patient advocate firstIf you listen and
respond with great careIf the needs, wants, and goals of each
patient matter to youThen wed love to learn more!Fill out your
application today to join a network as powerful as you!Provides
direct nursing care in accordance with established policies,
procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.PRIMARY
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- May round with physician in an inpatient setting.
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and
scientific knowledge in health care to nursing practice, ensuring
that nursing care is delivered based on patients age-specific needs
and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional
nursing standards defined in the professional practice model. Uses
the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to the
current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients and
our patient populations.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Rockford , RN-Clinic Specialty Float, Healthcare , Monroe, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!