Physician / Oncology
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Cancer Center seeks a BE/BC medical oncologist with a special
interest in breast cancer care.
- Our 11-member oncology group provides comprehensive oncology
and hematology outpatient services in our state-of-the-art cancer
center, with consultative inpatient and general call services
- Hospital in Rockford, IL.
- Cancer Center offers a busy community-based practice working in
collaboration with the oncologic and surgical subspecialists of a
major academic medical center.
- As a teaching hospital, it offers the opportunity to work with
residents and medical students and the individual selected for this
position will be eligible to apply for academic appointment as
Adjunct Faculty in the Department of Medicine at the University of
Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, along with the
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford. Employment
- Highly competitive guaranteed salary with production incentive,
signing/retention bonus options, along with comprehensive benefit
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision,
disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of Illinois
College of Medicine
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Rockford , Physician / Oncology , Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!