Community Neurology Opportunity in Rockford, Illinois
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Neurology opening in Rockford, Illinois. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
- OSF HealthCare's Neuroscience Service Line, headquartered in
Peoria, Illinois, includes 50+ neurologists, neurosurgeons, and
physiatrists and 40+ advanced practice providers.
- In Rockford, Illinois, the Neuroscience Service Line has a
regional hub, which is a busy neurology group practice. OSF is
seeking an additional neurologist to serve this well-established
and growing patient base.
- As this practice is a primary access point for neuroscience
care, this position will require a substantial percentage of
clinical time dedicated to general neurology. Clinical
Neurophysiology training/experience would be optimal, but not
- This opportunity is a full-time outpatient position. No
hospital rounding or call is required.
- EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
- The Rockford area is home to some of the greatest variety in
residential opportunities and is consistently ranked as one of the
top five metropolitan areas in the United States for affordable
- The Rockford Park District consists of over 150 public parks,
10 golf courses and more than 7,000 acres of land, providing
residents plenty of room to bike, hike, swim, boat, picnic, camp
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Rockford , Community Neurology Opportunity in Rockford, Illinois, Healthcare , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!