Rheumatology in WI - Rheumatologist Need on the Wisconsin/Illinois border
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Rheumatology opening in Monroe, Wisconsin. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
A new rheumatology opportunity is now available in Wisconsin within
a collegial organization. They are hiring a physician due to
community need. There will be no call and a flexible work schedule.
You will work with other physicians and advanced practice
providers. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible.
If you do not hold an active Wisconsin license, CompHealth has a
licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if
necessary. This position offers a competitive compensation package,
a $43K sign-on bonus, and additional bonuses. You will also receive
malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, CME time
with a stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and $12K in relocation
assistance. For inquiries about this opportunity, please submit
your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at and text or call .
All inquiries are confidential.
- 4- or 5-day workweek
- $30K sign-on bonus
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- $12K for relocation assistance
- Low cost of living and high quality of life
- Abundant community need and referrals from this large
- Fellows welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keyphrases: rheumatologist jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Rockford , Rheumatology in WI - Rheumatologist Need on the Wisconsin/Illinois border, Healthcare , Monroe, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!