Occupational Therapy Assistant
Company: CHS Therapy & Rehab
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job Title:Occupational Therapist Assistant Job Summary: We work
with skilled nursing facilities, post-acute rehabilitation centers
and independent care communities to enhance therapy services for
their residents. The Occupational Therapist Assistant will help
fulfill our mission to provide high-quality, on-site care to
residents, allowing them to maintain their active lifestyles. Are
you passionate about patient care? If so, you might be a great fit
for our team! Do you want to be part of a supportive team and grow
your therapist career? We pride ourselves on hiring great people,
taking excellent care of our patients and our employees, providing
career growth and top-notch benefits. Qualifications
- Current licensure as Occupational Therapy Assistant in practicing
- Associates Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited
- Ongoing continuing education and professional development to
maintain current licensure and certification - we'll help with this
- we offer CEU360 trainings for free to our employees!
- Competitive compensation
- PTO - we value your hard workandyour time off
- Healthcare coverage with $0 medical copays and $0 generic
- HSA option with lower deductible for 2022
- 401K with matching program - we invest in your future!
- Life insurance - Voluntary Life and AD&D up to $200,000
- Short-term and long-term disability lifetime benefit term life
with long-term care
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Pet insurance - we know they're part of the family too!
- Legal Shield and ID Shield - giving you the option to be
- Free courses to earn CEUs Responsibilities Responsibilities of
the Occupational Therapist Assistant: You will help provide the
best possible therapy services to patients consistent with
established standards of practice and company and department
- Provide occupational therapy services to residents in accordance
with established standards of practice, Company procedures, Therapy
Department procedures and productivity standards under the
direction of the Occupational Therapist.
- AdheretoCompanyproceduresregardingdocumentation andbilling
- Conduct screening of residents at regular intervals to determine
need for intervention/treatment as allowed by state practice act,
company policy, and under the direction and supervision of the
- Conduct timely screening of residents referred to occupational
therapy to determine need for intervention/ treatment as allowed by
state practice act, company policy, and under the direction and
supervision of the Occupational Therapist.
Keywords: CHS Therapy & Rehab, Rockford , Occupational Therapy Assistant, Healthcare , Sterling, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!