Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Transitions Care
Location: Davis Junction
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- Sign On Bonus up to $5,000 *Monthly Gas Allowance *Annual Auto
AllowanceTransitions Care is looking for compassionate RN's to join
our family! We offer full time, part time and PRN positions. The RN
will work in collaboration with the Patient Care Manager and the
Interdisciplinary Team in the planning, implementation, and
evaluation of medical and nursing care. Act as a role model
providing leadership and support to the hospice staff. Adhere to
company policies and procedures and regulatory compliance
requirements and directives. Manage related expenditures in a
fiscally responsible manner in accordance with the Company's
budgets. Local Travel is Necessary into patient homes and
Provide skilled professional nursing care to
patient/family/caregivers as prescribed by the physician and in
compliance with regulations by the State Board of Registered
Nursing, the patient and Company policies. Oversee and provide
primary care, including all clinical care, palliative care, and
symptom control and identify other physical, psychological, social
and spiritual needs for assigned patients. Regularly assess the
patient for nursing needs. Implement the Plan of Care Provisions to
meet their needs, initiate appropriate intervention and support for
the patient and family upon admission and re-evaluate the patient's
nursing needs to provide appropriate, comprehensive and responsive
care plan interventions. Work closely with other members of the
interdisciplinary team to ensure all patient and family care needs
are being met.
What we offer:
- Auto/ Gas Allowance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Phone and Laptop
- Nursing Equipment
The Registered Nurse provides leadership and support to encourage
optimum development and performance of each hospice staff member
and provides an atmosphere that is compatible with team building.
Collaborates with the Patient Care Manager and General Manager to
implement manpower and operational budgets, supervision, evaluation
and counseling of hospice staff, development and implementation of
the company's goals and objectives.
- Coordinates staffing assignments and scheduling of visits.
- Patient care visit frequencies are developed with the purpose
of providing continuity of care through use of the
Interdisciplinary Hospice Team. Ensures adequate and appropriate
inventory of supplies and equipment for the provision of patient
services and that equipment and supplies are used efficiently.
- Assist in development of individualized plans, which address
performance deficiencies. Demonstrates behavior appropriate to role
model and leader. Adherence to a code of conduct conducive with
Transitions HealthCare policy is expected.
- Identifies self and clarifies role to patient/family/caregiver,
physicians, nursing facility staff and other referral sources.
- Recognizes and responds appropriately to verbal and non-verbal
- Facilitates the quality improvement process.Requirements
- Valid Registered Nurse license for the state in which you are
- Bachelor's degree and C.H.P.N. (Certified Hospice and
Palliative Nurse) certification preferred.
- Minimum of one year general nursing preferred with current
Hospice, home health, medical, surgical or critical care
- Experience with pain and symptom management interventions
- Understanding of Hospice philosophy, principles of
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation that is
insured in accordance with state and/or Transitions
- Demonstrate excellent observation, assessment, nursing
judgement and communication skills. Ability to provide accurate
written documentation in a timely manner.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little
- Ability to work 12- hour shift(s).
Keywords: Transitions Care, Rockford , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Davis Junction, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!